Helper Application from ItzKay_

Discussion in 'Helper' started by Application System, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Application System

Application System Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Basic Information

In-Game Username ItzKay_

Age 17

Location Ontario, Canada

Discord Tag ItzKay_#1064

Quick Information

Which server are you applying for? SkyBlock

How much time per week are you able to get on the selected server? 10-20 hours

Have you ever been banned or punished on our servers before? No

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? No

Are you capable of recording or submitting visual evidence as proof onto our forums? Yes

Other Information

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? I have experience being a moderator on another Skyblock server DiversePvP and i was also Chat-Mod on their factions server. I was also a Moderator on a modded survival server. i was later removed from the staff team due to them not getting enough players and they didn't end up needing as many staff members that they had.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? Outside of Minecraft I play soccer, I work at a bakery, play a few other games and study for school.

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? A mistake i made within the last year is when i wasn't paying attention to my grades at school and i almost failed English. This mistake was huge for me. It took me a long time to pull my English mark back up. I dealt with this mistake by putting school first and making sure i got everything i needed to get done, done. This mistake scared me a lot because within that year is the main year that colleges look at marks for post-secondary schools. I learned that marks are so important and to make sure i always get the best marks that i can.

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I'm always around to help out the server even if i don't get accepted as staff.
    The server DiversePvP is currently under reconstruction and has been for over a year and I have been helping with it. But it seems as if the owner just doesn't want to have the server up ASAP. Therefore I am resigning from that server shortly.
    Thank you for taking me upon consideration to become part of your staff team. Have a great day.
    -Kay