Helper Application from BOO87

Discussion in 'Helper' started by Application System, May 14, 2018 at 4:41 PM.

1. Application System

Application System Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Basic Information

In-Game Username boo87d

Age to damn old

Location usa

Discord Tag boo87d#1233

Quick Information

Which server are you applying for? SkyBlock

How much time per week are you able to get on the selected server? 30 or more

Have you ever been banned or punished on our servers before? Yes

Do you have a working microphone? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

Are you capable of recording or submitting visual evidence as proof onto our forums? No

Other Information

Do you have any previous server moderation or leadership experience? nope this would be my first time

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Minecraft? I have no life outside of MC not sure that's a good thing but I love to help anyone I can I try im best to make sure any new players enjoy their first time on the server

so my hobby would be helping

Tell us about a time you made a mistake within the last year? How did you deal with it? What did you learn? I got muted on factions I thk it was for staff dis and it was for telling them the muted/banned someone to long for the first mute/ban I thk I called him a dumb ass the player got muted for a week for adv his discords in chat

I learned you don't call staff an ass hole hahaha

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know. I love the server and im on all the time I know most of the rules I've pointed out players and needed to be muted
    and I report anything no matter who or what is it